Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shaved Ice



Shaved natural ice is getting popular here in Japan these days.




I don't like shaved ice much, because it always makes me brief headache! But they say that the natural ice one doesn't cause that kind of headache problems, so I tried one.





This shaved ice shop purchases stocks of natural ice from Nikko, mountain area, located about 200km north of Tokyo.




A Japanese old house was renovated into this shop, so we can have a nostalgic feel.

 I ordered strawberry milk taste and took a cautious bite, then...



It quickly dissolved in the mouth, OH MY GOD! I didn't have headache at all !!  It was yammy!!!
Love to try it again, before the end of summer:)



2 comments:

  1. We don't know shaved ice in the Netherlands, but it looks delicious.
    Here we have lemonade ice or just ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww looks delicious !!...love from me...x !

    ReplyDelete