Since it's so cold out there, there are very few flowers in our small garden
But "Green Ice", the miniature rose which has the ability to adopt to any circumstances,
blooms as usual.
I planted it with variegated vines in a vintage colander.
And...
My most favorit hellebore has bloomed...
as if to celebrate the happy news:)
I have a little secret that I'm so excited to share with you today.
For details to *(click!)





Such soft colours, very soothing.
ReplyDeleteKeity, these are very soft atmospheric photos. The hellebores are beautiful in soft focus. I hope you make lots of friends on FB. I decided to clse my account on FB last week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Keity.....love the flowers and colors....happy weekend...xxx..
ReplyDeleteI am happy that you found my blog. Yours is beautiful. I think I'll follow. Carla
ReplyDeleteNice flowers !! Are they real? Don't you have cold?
ReplyDeleteYou are a very good gardener !
Have a nice weekend
Olympia
Beautiful pictures. Here in the south of Sweden we have -15 today so it's really cold brrrr.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend.
Elna
Nice photos, they are really lovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found my blog too! Your photos are beautiful. I love helleborus and how fragile they are. Looking forward to following your blog.
ReplyDeleteJody
ahhhhhh those hellebores are every so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, I am happy to be a new follower on your blog. Love your photos they have a magical ethereal quality to them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos . . . and I love the paper wreath you made!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful photos!:)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Marge
pretty flowers cx
ReplyDeletethanks Keity, for adding the Name/URL option :-)
ReplyDeletelove your blog, your choice of colors! and a big Congratulations for being published, you deserve this honor!
Evelyn