I've been wanting a cool frame for displaying in our balcony.
I was looking for a vintage taste one that is hard to find.
So, I decided to make it!
First, I screwed the ceder timbers and painted light blue.
And overpainted ivory.
Then to peal the ivory randomly, scuffed the paint.
Secondly, made the wire work to set the frame:)
As I wanted to make it look like shabby one,
painted dark brown first and overpainted ivory mixed with the lime.
Don't you think the lime works well?
And then, screwed the acrylic glass in reverse.
I was looking for a vintage taste one that is hard to find.
So, I decided to make it!
First, I screwed the ceder timbers and painted light blue.
And overpainted ivory.
Then to peal the ivory randomly, scuffed the paint.
Secondly, made the wire work to set the frame:)
As I wanted to make it look like shabby one,
painted dark brown first and overpainted ivory mixed with the lime.
Don't you think the lime works well?
And then, screwed the acrylic glass in reverse.
This flame is to display outside, so I didn't choose a real glass but an acrylic one.
Finished!!!
It only takes about 2 hours!!!





I looks beautiful and you did it yourself.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Elna
It looks not I *smile*.
ReplyDeleteHugs
You have some imaginative ideas, Keity.
ReplyDeleteSo creative!;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!♥
ReplyDeleteIt is so gorgeous and exquisite! I love it. I am so excited to find and follow new special places. I have no doubt I will enjoy engaging and supporting this wonderful space you have created. Thank you for sharing, I am so glad to meet you. I hope you will find some time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo
ReplyDeleteLovely blog, great tips and good photos. I'm glad I made my way here :) Have a great day!
ReplyDelete