Sunday, March 11, 2012

One year...




It has been exactly one year since the massive earthquake and tsunami devastated Japan.



 
Somthing has changed in our each mind...

Recovery from the earthquake is still under way but the disaster areas need more support.

As to the nuclear meltdown,
the earthquake has made it clear that we must change in very fundamental ways.


We must change....

 to show our respect for those who have died for it...





We all are longing for real spring...


3 comments:

  1. O yes..one year !!..i was thinking of it yesterday.....it was on the news here......have a nice day....love Ria...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes one year goes fast but it was on the news last night so no one will forget about it. Have a nice sunday.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet Keity,
    Yes , we wait for spring but here are so grey !! I saw your Japanese blog !!!and ....I can say that your pastitsio looks delicious !!! I think you made this better than me !!You know that it is not healthy ....One normal piece has 450 calories !! Congratulation ! Another post will be for musaca !
    Have a nice week
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete