What absolutely beautiful cards, Keity. Do you give them to friends and family? And I do like your header photo. If you have just started blogging it's worth joining Blotanical if you haven't already.
I'm happy to have your first comment, Janet! I gave them to friends and all relatives. And I'm excited to hear about Blotaical!! I'm going to join it immediately. Thank you for your information:)
You are a very creative person. Yes, these are excellent cards. I see that you are garden friends with Janet. She is also one of my friends as well, even though I garden in Texas and she gardens across the world in Scotland. Your blog has some of the best photography I have ever seen! It is so nice to find your blog. Come visit my garden if you like.
What absolutely beautiful cards, Keity. Do you give them to friends and family? And I do like your header photo. If you have just started blogging it's worth joining Blotanical if you haven't already.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to have your first comment, Janet!
ReplyDeleteI gave them to friends and all relatives.
And I'm excited to hear about Blotaical!!
I'm going to join it immediately.
Thank you for your information:)
These are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by, it is nice to meet you!
xoxox
Just beautiful work! Love your photography! What a pleasant way to start my day. Thanks you for that gift.
ReplyDeleteYou are a very creative person. Yes, these are excellent cards. I see that you are garden friends with Janet. She is also one of my friends as well, even though I garden in Texas and she gardens across the world in Scotland. Your blog has some of the best photography I have ever seen! It is so nice to find your blog.
ReplyDeleteCome visit my garden if you like.
Warm wishes on your wonderful blog,
David/:0) Houston, Texas
Tropical Texana